Effective July 1, 2023, the search process functionality of OEO will be centralized within Human Resources. As part of the transition, team members responsible for the search process will now report directly to Human Resources within the Talent Acquisition unit. This change aims to enhance our operations and ensure a streamlined search process for all involved. Importantly, this transition will have no negative impact on campus operations.
We understand the importance of effective communication, and we will be providing you with further updates and information in the near future. If you have any questions or require assistance during this transition, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we work towards enhancing our processes.
- How to Review and Approve Applicants as an EO Coordinator
- AP Postings Checklist for EO Coordinators
- Charge Meeting Checklist
- Faculty Postings Checklist for EO Coordinators
- How to View Aggregate Demographics as an EO Coordinator
- How to Create an Applicant Spreadsheet
- List of Unit EO Coordinators
- Additional TMS Training Guides