OEO is pleased to offer two EOC check-in meetings this May.
The meetings will be held on Monday, May 16th, from 1 – 2:30 pm, and Thursday, May 19th, from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
Please register for one of the two sessions using the links below. A Microsoft Teams invitation for both meetings will be forthcoming. Please attend the one that works best for your schedule.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- How to Review and Approve Applicants as an EO Coordinator
- AP Postings Checklist for EO Coordinators
- Charge Meeting Checklist
- Faculty Postings Checklist for EO Coordinators
- How to View Aggregate Demographics as an EO Coordinator
- How to Create an Applicant Spreadsheet
- List of Unit EO Coordinators
- Additional TMS Training Guides